Access your Pro+ Content below.
ANZ guide to energy management
Sponsored by Raritan Inc.
CIOs are under pressure to cut energy costs, but often lack a baseline from which to start their energy management effort. If you are like many, you lack the tools to measure power consumption and, without data, struggle to devise powerful responses to rising energy costs. This e-book explores the techniques CIOs can use to measure energy consumption, to help improve data centre operations and the bottom line.
Table Of Contents
- CIOs need to develop skills in 'energy informatics'
- How to measure data centre PUE
- 10 ways to save energy in the data centre
- Guidelines emerge to trim storage power consumption
- Badges don't always translate to power savings