In our evolved markets, a CIO should be concerned with every customer's experience – because with the availability and always-on nature of business today, turning to another retailer or service provider is as easy as searching Google for someone who can provide the service your customers expect. Access this exclusive, expert handbook to learn how CIOs can design a unique customer experience strategy to make certain that every customer’s experience feels unique and custom-tailored to their individual needs.
Think your company is too small to be hacked? Think again. SMBs are just as exposed to risk as the enterprise when it comes to today’s top security threats. Explore this expert handbook that discloses big security strategies uniquely designed for SMBs and learn why lackluster small business security strategies have left small business suffering from serious data loss consequences.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- Best practices for mobile device security management
- Understanding secure, electronic storage of healthcare information
- Meaningful use: Stage 2 ups the ante on standards, EHR implementation
- Mobile health handbook: Understanding device security
- Emerging cloud data storage techniques in health care
- View all E-Handbooks