Aastra's 5i Series of SIP telephones comprises four telephones and two expansion modules, offering choice and flexibility to customers looking for standards-based IP telephones.
The Aastra 5i series has been designed to interoperate with leading IP telephony platforms, featuring elegant styling, large LCD screens, programmable function keys and expansion modules for operator consoles. Productivity is enhanced via embedded XML browsers and full duplex speakerphones.
The 5i Series telephone and expansion module range is:
- 53i 3 line/16-character display and six programmable keys
- 55i Advanced Feature set with 144 x 75 backlit LCD, up to 20 programmable function capability
- 57i Full Feature set with 144 x 128 backlit LCD display, up to 30 programmable function capability
- 57i CT Features of 57i plus integrated radio base station supporting up to four cordless handsets
- 536M Expansion Module with 36 programmable keys
- 560M Expansion Module with LCD Screen and 60 programmable keys
Organisations that are migrating to a converged IP environment whether it is hosted VoIP, a premised-based IP-PBX/hybrid PBX or open source PBX will be able to find an Aastra IP telephone perfectly suited to meet their needs.