Storage giant EMC has said that differing privacy laws in various nations are making it hard to find a jurisdiction in which it can construct data centres to operate storage-as-a-service offerings.
- IT strategy 2014: SDN, SDS, hybrid cloud services are top trends
- Zipcar CMO taps data-driven marketing to personalize the business
- Tips on becoming a transformational leader from CIO of the UN
- Learning native tongue of your business is key to reviving role of IT
- It's time to rebrand enterprise IT expertise