Storage giant EMC has said that differing privacy laws in various nations are making it hard to find a jurisdiction in which it can construct data centres to operate storage-as-a-service offerings.
- Will big data spawn the next big CEO management revolution?
- What CIOs can learn from Facebook's success with data discovery tools
- Power of social media, technology irrefutable in times of crisis
- Tom Davenport on using analytics to influence business decision-makers
- Boston CIO using gamification to bond city workers and constituents