Storage giant EMC has said that differing privacy laws in various nations are making it hard to find a jurisdiction in which it can construct data centres to operate storage-as-a-service offerings.
- Walgreens CFO tug of war between IT legacy systems and tech that could 'take us to glory'
- The IT master plan for 2014: IT managers look ahead
- IT Salary Survey 2013: High earners, low earners and CIO earning potential
- The cloud looms large over IT career paths
- IT Salary Survey: Information technology budgets are stable or growing