VoIP relies on codecs to transform the spoken word into all those ones and zeros, and the choice of codec could...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
make all the difference between VoIP success and VoIP failure.
Our guide explains more.
- Part one: Which to use and why?
- Part two: What are the options?
- Part three: Low bandwidth codecs
- Part four: Does VoIP sound bad?
- Part five:Is it better than PSTN?