IPv6, CCNA Portable Command Guide, Chapter 25 provides information and commands concerning the following topic...
- Assigning IPv6 addresses to interfaces
- IPv6 and RIPng
- Configuration example: IPv6 RIP
- IPv6 tunnels: manual overlay tunnel
- Static routes in IPv6
- Floating static routes in IPv6
- IPv6 ping
- Verifying and troubleshooting IPv6
About the CCNA Portable Command Guide, Second Edition: All the CCNA 640-802 commands in one compact, portable resource Preparing for the CCNA exam? Here are all the CCNA-level commands you need in one condensed, portable resource. The CCNA Portable Command Guide, Second Edition, is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information and is portable enough for use whether you're in the server room or the equipment closet.