Integrated Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) provides information and commands concerning the following IS-IS topics:
- ISO Network Entity Title (NET)
- Rules for creating a NET
- Examples of NETs: Cisco implementation
- Basic IS-IS configuration
- Neighbors and timers
- Election of the designated IS (DIS)
- Rules for IS-IS adjacencies
- Routing metrics
- Wide metrics
- Manual summarization
- Injecting default routes
- Defining router types
- Verifying integrated IS-IS routing
- Configuration example: Multi-area IS-IS
This chapter is perfect for those looking to pass their CCNP BSCI exam.
About this book: The CCNP BSCI Portable Command Guide contains all the CCNP-level commands for the Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI) exam you need in one condensed, portable resource. CCNP BSCI topic areas are covered included are: Network Design Requirements, EIGRP, OSPF, Integrated IS-IS, Manipulating Routing Updates, BGP, Multicast, and IPv6.
Read Integrated IS-IS to learn what you need to know about IS-IS In your CCNP exam and how to apply IS-IS to the real world in this PDF.